- Biondi No 4 Spaghetti 500g
- 2 tsp rosemary, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 400g beef mince
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 400g can tomatoes, pureed
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- Parmesan cheese, to serve
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Cook 500g pasta according to directions, drain.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a pan, fry 2 tsp chopped rosemary, 2 cloves crushed garlic, 400g beef mince, 1 thinly sliced onion and 1 diced red capsicum.
- Cook until the onions are soft and beef starts to brown. Add to mixture a 400g can tomatoes (pureed) and 3 tbsp tomato paste.
- Cook until the sauce is boiling, then reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes until the beef is cooked and the capsicum tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide pasta into bowls and top with sauce. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.