- Biondi No 4 Spaghetti 500g
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed into large pieces
- 800g canned diced tomatoes
- ½ bunch fresh basil
- 150g buffalo mozzarella
- Parmesan, to garnish
- Cook pasta in boiling, salted water.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Add garlic and fry until fragrant. Add the tomato and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for five to ten minutes.
- Remove the cloves of garlic from the sauce.
- Tear basil leaves into the sauce.
- When cooked, scoop pasta from the water and add to the sauce.
- Tear buffalo mozzarella and add to the pan.
- Turn the heat off and using the tongs stir to let the cheese melt into the pasta and sauce.
- Serve with grated parmesan